Monday, April 25, 2011

Bump!

I know that a lot of you have been waiting feverishly for some updated pictures...and we finally took some this weekend.  I went to upload them last night and my camera died halfway through the upload.  It was late, so I didn't get to charge and try again.

But don't worry.  Camera battery is at home charging and you will all get pictures tonight : )  Ok?

Side note: Brad and I were walking through Lowe's a few nights ago when one of the female employees there walks by us and goes "Oooooo, there's a baby bump!!!!".  It was the first time a stranger has commented on my belly, so it really must be showing these days : )

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend.  I'll have pictures to share of our Easter festivities, too!

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment