Wednesday, April 27, 2011

28 Weeks!

Look at me!  Right on time today : )

Today's date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How far along: 28 weeks or 7 months!

Sex: Girlie Girl!

Maternity clothes: Lots of maternity pants and a good mix of maternity + pre-pregnancy shirts.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well as I had, but I think that's due to the rise in temperature outside, and thus in our upstairs.  I don't know what I'm going to do come July!

Best moment(s) of the week:  Brad and I made pierogies on Easter Sunday morning and then spent the rest of our Easter out in Greensburg with my Mucci family...always so fun being with them : )
 
Movement: More and more every day...but then again, there are days when I don't feel her much at all.

Food cravings/aversions: Nada.

Morning sickness: Nada.

Symptoms: I'm hot!  All the time!

Labor signs:
 Way too soon.

Belly button in or out: 
Its still in, but is still getting more and more shallow.

What I miss:
Not being so hot all the time.  And, I miss wearing my wedding rings.

What I'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to another weekend at home.  The past month has been go-go-go that its nice when you have a weekend (or two) at home to get stuff done...especially around our house, there's lots to be done!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby is now the size of a CHINESE CABBAGE! (huh)?


This week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Brad and Meghan!!! Soak in these last few weeks. Stinky diapers, midnight feedings and an adorable cuddley cozy little girl is on her way. I love reading your updates. Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete