Wednesday, June 15, 2011

35 Weeks!

Today's date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How far along: 35 weeks

Sex: Crossing my fingers that its really a girl!

Maternity clothes: Basically, whatever is comfortable!  Yoga pants, tanks and running shoes and flip flops.

Sleep: I know this is par for the course, but I don't remember the last night I got a restful night's sleep.  Actually, I do.  It was at my parent's house on May 26th.  So, I guess it wasn't that long ago, but it feels like its been too long...and I can't even blame it on a crying/nursing baby just yet.  Sleeping the past couple weeks has just been generally uncomfortable.

Best moment(s) of the week:  Molly & Timmy got married!!  Their wedding was on Saturday evening, in a little park downtown Holland, and the weather was perfect.  Like, if you could envision perfect outdoor wedding weather, it was what Molly had.  I'm sure her mamma had something to do with that : )
 
Movement: She's movin' and groovin'.

Food cravings/aversions: No weird cravings or aversions but I'm pretty much a bottomless pit these days!

Morning sickness: Nada.

Symptoms: Other than a little swelling in my feet, general lower body achiness, and some mild acid reflux, I'm feeling pretty good!  I also had some right sided rib pain that started last week.  It was pretty painful over the weekend and would hurt every time I laughed, took a deep breath or sneezed but its subsided a bit for now.  Again...par for the course. 

Labor signs:
  I don't think so.

Belly button in or out: 
There were a lot of pictures taken of me this weekend and in a lot of them you can see the ol' belly button poking out, although its still not completely an outie.

My feet were so tired after setting up Molly's reception for 5 hours, that I just wanted to sit down.  I got all the way over to this bench to find out that it was wet from the rain.  Grr.  {Notice the belly button making an appearance!}

What I miss:
Getting a good night's sleep.

What I'm looking forward to: I am 100% looking forward to staying put in Pittsburgh until this baby comes.  No more trips are planned, so we have five weekends to get our house in order, not to mention the nursery started and finished.  Ready, set, go!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby now weighs as much as a HONEYDEW (I can't believe I'm in the large melon stages)!


Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment