Wednesday, July 13, 2011

39 Weeks

Today's date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How far along: 39 weeks...1 week to go!

Sex: We're still planning for a girl... : )

Maternity clothes: Basically, whatever is comfortable!  Yoga pants, tanks and running shoes and flip flops.  The stretchier, the better :)

Sleep: I've been sleeping in our bed again and its been great!  I still wake up around 2:00/3:00am with some mild acid reflux, pop a Tum, hit the potty and am back to sleep.

Best moment(s) of the week:  We had another great weekend!  Our friends, Andrew & Natasha, came up to visit for the weekend.  We didn't do anything too exciting, but it was nice to just catch up and relax with good friends :)
 
Movement: She gave me a pretty swift punch last night ; )

Food cravings/aversions:  Nothing too exciting to report in this department.

Morning sickness: Nada.

Symptoms: Just very achey...I think my poor feet and knees are just about at their breaking point.

Labor signs:
  Unfortunately, I don't think so.
 
Belly button in or out: 
Top half only :)

What I miss:
I still miss: wearing my wedding rings, being able to see the tendons in my feet, sleeping soundly through the night...in my own bed, being of normal body temperature and blow drying my hair.

What I'm looking forward to: Having this baby...on time, hopefully, although I was told yesterday by one of my doctors that I have at least another week...or TWO!  Yikes!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby now is as long as a MINI WATERMELON!


Your baby's waiting to greet the world! She continues to build a layer of fat to help control her body temperature after birth, but it's likely she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.)  The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment