Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8 Weeks!

Today's date: Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How far along: 8 weeks

Total weight gain: Don't know.  I should probably just take this question out : )

Sex: Unknown.

Maternity clothes: Not yet : )

Sleep: Have been sleeping really well!  Got new flannel sheets and they're super soft!

Best moment(s) of the week: Putting lights on our freshly cut Christmas tree on Sunday and Brad successfully installing gas logs in our fireplace!

Movement: Too early to feel, but apparently the baby IS moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

Food cravings/aversions: Still sipping on ginger ale once in awhile and craving anything fresh - salads, pears, apples, grapes.  Mmm!

Morning sickness: I've been feeling REALLY good the past couple days - its been great!

Symptoms: I still get tired around 2:00/3:00 and have still been taking a daily nap. 

Labor signs:
 Way too soon.

Belly button in or out: 
Definitely still in.

What I miss:
Michigan : (

What I'm looking forward to: Mucci Christmas party on December 26!  I can't wait to tell everyone!  We had dinner with my Uncle Jeff's family and my grandparents on Sunday and my Aunt Helen kept making "your pregnant" comments!  I tried to throw her off, but I think she has a feeling...!


Size and growth of our baby: Baby is now the size of a raspberry! 
 Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from baby's hands and feet, eyelids practically cover the eyes, breathing tubes extend from the throat to the branches of developing lungs, and baby's "tail" is just about gone. In baby's brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways.

No comments:

Post a Comment