Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a Little Golden Book

While I was home this weekend, I dragged my mom downstairs to help me find some of my favorite books from my childhood...specifically, Baby Dear.  Its a Little Golden Book and I had to find it since its not printed anymore.  Lucky for me, my mom kept a lot (a LOT) of our favorite things from when we were little, so I knew she would have it somewhere!  Sure enough, it was right where she thought it was...along with a stack of other favorites!

{please note the price tags on some of the books...$0.70...$0.89...can't get a new book for that price anymore!}








Its a short little story about a little girl taking care of her baby doll, just as her mother takes care of her new baby sister.

Not worn...just loved.

I got this book on my second Christmas...

and these were always two of my favorite pages.



 Oh, the memories these books bring back!  Can't wait to read them to our little one someday : ) Thanks for keeping these, Mother!

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment