Wednesday, May 4, 2011

29 Weeks!

Today's date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 (I can't believe its May already!)

How far along: 29 weeks

Sex: Girlie Girl!

Maternity clothes: Lots of maternity pants and a good mix of maternity + pre-pregnancy shirts.

Sleep: Its been a lot cooler this week, so my sleeping temperature has been fine...but...the bigger this belly gets, the more tossing and turning I do at night.  I shouldn't complain, though, because I'm still sleeping through the night, right! :)

Best moment(s) of the week:  Nothing too exciting but this past weekend was fun.  We had a really productive Saturday morning, then went out to run a bunch of errands (Moose got a hair cut and a bath and looks oh-so-handsome), and even picked up the crib!  My parents came into town Saturday evening, so we got to have dinner with them and visit a little bit.  On Sunday, we drove out to Greensburg for my cousin's First Communion, so we got to spend time with the Mucci gang, which is always fun!
 
Movement: I was starting to get nervous because I hadn't been feeling her very much, but the last day or two she's been moving around a lot.  Phew :)

Food cravings/aversions: Nada.

Morning sickness: Nada.

Symptoms: I've still been pretty warm/hot, but the cooler temperatures this week have helped with that.  I've been really tired again and usually fall asleep on the couch around 10:00 and only wake up when Brad turns off all the lights in the living room and tells me its time to go to bed!  And then I fall right back asleep and don't wake up until 8:30am!

Labor signs:
Not yet...

Belly button in or out: 
Its about half in, half out.  The top half is starting to poke out...ahh!  So weird!

What I miss:
A smaller body : )

What I'm looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to a few days at home-home this weekend and then a really fun weekend in GR with my best girlfriends!  I'm throwing a shower and being given a shower...all in one weekend!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby is now the size of a BUTTERNUT SQUASH!


Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because her bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment