Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nausea : (

The nausea starting setting in last Tuesday night, on our late night drive back to Michigan.  Luckily, it isn't awful but its uncomfortable and I hate feeling like I have a constant hangover (not that I've ever had one of those, mom)!  Fortunately, I was able to eat plenty of delicious Thanksgiving food and have been trying out different nausea remedies.  So far, it seems like iced water with lemon (there must be ice), ginger ale and a full stomach help a lot.  Knowing that this will all dissipate after the first trimester is what's getting me through!

I also had my first baby appointment today!  Brad came with me, like the good husband he is, and waited and listened patiently as we absorbed all the information that was given to us.  They confirmed my pregnancy, so its definitely official, and gave me my due date: July 20.  Brad's hoping for a 4th of July baby, but we'll see : )

On a non-baby related note...its been raining now for 24 hours and we have quite a bit of water seeping into our basement.  Ugh!  Gotta love that old house charm ; )

7 week update tomorrow!!

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment