Wednesday, January 12, 2011

13 Weeks!

Today's date: Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How far along: 13 weeks - last week of first trimester!

Sex: Unknown...I have a feelings its a boy, though. 

Maternity clothes: Still wearing yoga pants a lot, but I did put on a pair of jeans the other day and they still buttoned, although I have some other pairs that won't button, so I have to use the ol' hair tie trick.

Sleep: Have been waking up at 4:30am for the past week to go pee and always have trouble falling back asleep.

Best moment(s) of the week: Last Thursday we had our first ultrasound and got to actually see our little baby.  Totally amazing and it made it so much more real because now I can picture him or her :)

Movement: Can't feel it yet.

Food cravings/aversions: Still nothing too serious but I noticed that I've been craving salty more than sweet.

Morning sickness: Have been feeling really good the past couple days.  Hopefully I'm in the clear now!

Symptoms: Still get pretty tired mid-day but other than that, I don't think I'm having any other symptoms, other than some serious gasiness.  Sorry guys...just trying to be honest!

Labor signs:
 Way too soon.

Belly button in or out: 
Definitely still in.

What I miss:
Being able to paint.  I guess I could get a mask, but that still makes me nervous.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing Molly next weekend!!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby is now the size of a PEACH!


Baby is approaching normal proportions, with its head now only one third the size of its body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.  Fingerprints have formed o baby's tiny fingertips, veins and organs are clearly visible through its still-thin skin.  Baby is forming teeth and vocal cords although they are nonfunctional. If we're having a girl, she now has more than two million eggs in her ovaries!  Our baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Baby Sawdon is a peach these days!! I'm so glad you're pregnancy is moving along so smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete