Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I couldn't resist!

This past weekend, our friends Andrew and Natasha came up from Charleston, West Virginia to celebrate our last baby-less New Years Eve with us.  We've spent a couple NYE's together in the past and no matter what we do, we always have a nice time.  This year, we laid pretty low and just hung out here ate some good pizza, the boys drank man drinks and we sipped on sparkling cider that Natasha brought : )

Anyway, the next day we headed down to Shadyside to hit up Anthropolgie while the boys stayed back and went to Lowe's {to get supplies to later hang cabinets in the kitchen}.  Natasha got some really cute, colorful things for her kitchen and I was so happy when I came across some of my favorite lettered hooks that were half off!  This is where the I-couldn't-resist comes in...I bought three of them (well, actually Natasha bought them for me as a sneaky Christmas gift).  One S, which is obviously pretty practical, but I couldn't resist buying a C and a J.  Why those two letters, you ask?



Because those are the first initials of the two names we have picked out, for a girl and boy, respectively!  I'm probably jumping the gun, but I couldn't resist and hopefully I can use the other letter down the road.

I'll leave you with a picture of my trusty photography assistant in his new favorite spot : )



xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment