Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Two Little Mittens!

I love Crate & Barrel and I love all of their fun little kitchen gadgets/accessories so when I stumbled upon these, I couldn't resist.


These days, I love anything in the shape of a mitten because, of course, it reminds me of Michigan - a place filled with people that I still miss dearly.

Anyone guess what they are?  They're pancake molds!  We don't really eat pancakes all too often, but when we do, we'll be tapping into our Michigan roots : )  I might be able to use them as cookie cutters too!

The other thing that I'm pretty excited about are my new Toast Tongs!  Do you have these?  If not...its a must have!  I will never burn my fingers again trying to get my toast out of the toaster!


Life is good with fun {and useful} kitchen gadgets!

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment