Wednesday, May 11, 2011

30 Weeks!

Today's date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How far along: 30 weeks

Sex: Girlie Girl!

Maternity clothes: Lots of maternity pants and a good mix of maternity + pre-pregnancy shirts.

Sleep: I'm at my parents house in MI this week and surprisingly haven't been sleeping very well.  Lots of tossing and turning, but I suppose that's the name of the game at this point.

Best moment(s) of the week:  Had an absolutely wonderful weekend here in MI with my parents.  The weather was beautiful, we spent lots of time on the deck, grilled dinner a couple nights, went for a nice long walk with my Dad in one of our favorite parks, my mom ran lots of errands with my yesterday (and will today too)...its been a very relaxing time at home :)
 
Movement: I feel her right now :)

Food cravings/aversions: Nada.

Morning sickness: Nada.

Symptoms: Back pain.  I'm really missing my chiro appointment this week and am looking forward to Monday, in that regard :)

Labor signs:
Not yet...

Belly button in or out: 
Its still about half in/half out, but becomes a little more of an outie each day, it seems!

What I miss:
Sleeping on my back and stomach.

What I'm looking forward to: Looking forward to a day of errand running with my mom today, dinner tonight with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and a fun weekend in GR!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby is now the size of a HEAD OF CABBAGE!


Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (about as much as a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment