Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bump: 32 Weeks!

I can't believe its been five weeks since I posted my last belly picture.  Seriously...time is flying by and we're not ready yet.  Well, we're ready to meet this little lady but we're not prepared, as in...nursery isn't even started yet {gasp}.  It seems that the past months worth of weekends have been eaten up by weddings and showers and different events back home in Michigan.

This past weekend, we actually had two weddings to go to in the GR area.  One in Grand Rapids on Friday and one in Grand Haven on Saturday.  It was definitely a whirlwind weekend, but we got to spend some time in two of our favorite places.  Grand Rapids, of course, and Grand Haven, where we got engaged.

So, here are a few bump sightings from this weekend (32 weeks + 3 days).  These first two were taken on the pier in Grand Haven.  It was pretty overcast and chilly and the water was rough...splashing up against the pier.




This one was taken at the Saturday wedding we attended at Camp Blodgett, which is a beautiful camp nestled right on Lake Michigan.  Brad and I couldn't take in enough of beautiful Lake Michigan.


I'm feeling quite large these days and especially uncomfortable with these 90* temperatures.  I'm just glad I don't have to go through the entire summer with this big belly!!

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment