Friday, May 20, 2011

GR Baby Shower

My friends threw me such an intimate and lovely baby shower last Sunday.  It was hosted at Molly's cute little house in Holland, MI.


In leau of cards, everyone was asked to bring a book instead.  And it was really funny when we we taking this picture and realized that Erica had her book backwards.  Could that man's face be any scarier on the back of a children's book?


We all had a good laugh.


We didn't play any games but we did some really fun activities, one of which was decorating little onesies using stencils and fabric that we ironed on!  I love that all of my friend's personalities shine through on the onesies that they created.


It was such a fun day to cap off a great weekend.  Thank you girlies, for making me and this baby-to-be feel so loved : )


xoxo,
meghan

All pictures courtesy of the lovely Jessica Wright.  Thanks for sharing, Jess : )

No comments:

Post a Comment