Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring in Michigan.

I kind of skipped right over a few other fun things that happened two weekends ago in MI.  One, was getting to spend some much cherished time at my parent's house. 

My boss was nice enough to let me work a few days from home, so I didn't have to drive back and forth from PA to MI two weekends in a row, so I got to spend a week at home-home!  We spent a lot of time on the deck since my parent's backyard is so beautiful this time of year.  Its so full of life and is so relaxing to sit back there and just listen to the birds and watch the squirrels and see what the latest blooms are.



These were always my favorite when I was little!






And, the man behind of all this gorgeousness, my Daddio!


On Sunday, we had our dear friend, Rosie, over for dinner.  She's basically part of the family and loves to come over for little visits.


We had some delicious salmon on the grill and my mom made a strawberry pie, per my request :)


I think I will always remember this week...

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment