Wednesday, March 9, 2011

21 Weeks!

Today's date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How far along: 21 weeks

Sex: ITS A GIRL...and her closet already shows it : )

Maternity clothes: I've started circulating a few maternity things into my wardrobe.  I think I'll be able to get away with regular shirts for awhile still, as my bump isn't too prominent and a lot of my shirts are pretty forgiving.  Pants on the other hand...I think its time for my first pair of maternity jeans.  The whole hair-tie thing has gotten pretty uncomfortable.  Where to find decent looking maternity jeans?  Suggestions?

Sleep: I've actually been sleeping really really well...surprisingly not even getting up to go pee.  Maybe that means I'm not drinking enough water...?

Best moment(s) of the week:  Definitely being with my girlfriends this weekend.  Such a dose of happiness for me.

Movement: I think I felt her for the first time yesterday as I was laying on the couch!  I can't be certain but it felt like a few little gas bubbles...only there was no gas that accompanied it : )  I felt her again at work today.  Unbelievable!

Food cravings/aversions: Nada.

Morning sickness: Nada.

Symptoms: The back pain is still around.  I've noticed that it feels the best in the morning, when I get out of bed, but as soon as I get out of my car after my drive into work (20ish minutes) its bothering me again.  Sitting must aggravate it.

Labor signs:
 Way too soon.

Belly button in or out: 
Definitely still in.

What I miss:
  I miss all of the people I just saw in GR.  My trips back there are too few and far between.

What I'm looking forward to: A weekend in York with some of my Aunts and cousins.  Another girl weekend...can't wait!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby is now the length of a CARROT!


Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment