Monday, March 21, 2011

Girls Weekend.

I had such a nice weekend with two of my aunts and cousins, in York, PA.  We had been trying to plan a weekend to get together for so long, so we were all excited that it was finally happening.

We were in the company of a Disney Princess loving three-year-old...



...so we spent a lot of time talking about princesses, playing Pretty Pretty Princess & Polly Pocket, watching Cinderella and we even took Avi on her first trip to the Disney store.  I wish I would have had my camera with me while we were there, because she was wide-eyed and so excited the entire time...as were the other fifty-seven little girls running around in there.  Oh, it was so fun!

We had a really nice lunch on Saturday, I got to watch my other cousin, Anna play soccer and I was pampered and showered with good food to the max.  My Auntie M is a really great cook (and hostess, for that matter) and she definitely spoiled us.  I told her I wished I could have stayed all week : )



This girl is a total girly-girl...look at that headband she picked out at Ann Taylor LOFT : )


Happy Monday, people!  Cheers to Spring weather!

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment