Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Best Friends.

Brad and I ventured to Detroit this past weekend and were even able to make it a little further, to Grand Rapids.  We were both able to spend Friday night with friends that we love and miss and I think it was rejuvenating for both of us.

Brad hung out with his old work buddies on Friday night, which included a couple different bars, one of his friends getting punched in the face and that same friend puking in the cab on the way home.  GROSS!

My night was quite the opposite!  I spent the evening with four of my best girl friends...Molly, Steph, Jenny and Kaylee.  Steph and her husband just moved into a new house and I was dying to see it, so we hung there for the night.  Jenny cooked us a delicious meal: rotini pasta with homemade alfredo sauce, sauteed veggies and garlic bread.  I love when she cooks for us...such a treat!  Another fun part of the night was the newest {and littlest} addition to our clan, Bella, Kaylee's four month old little peanut.  It was my first time meeting her little cutie and it was so fun having a baby around for the night {a little taste of what my life will be like in 4+ months...yikes}!

We laughed, ate, drank {them, not me} and caught up on each other's lives...it was a much needed girls night and they all SPOILED me with teeny, tiny pink goodness for Charlotte.  Oh my...are you ready for this!





This little girl is going to have so many fun options in her closet...how will I chose each day!?  I'm so lucky to have such supportive, excited and giving friends.  Thanks girlies...don't know what I would do without you.

xoxo,
meghan

P.S. I apologize for not having a 20 week belly picture up.  We're a little late, but we're going to try to take one tonight.

3 comments:

  1. oh meg! those teensy weensy outfits are adorable! especcially the shoes! charlotte will for sure be decked out at aLL times. So good to see you the other day, if only for a tiny time! you looked beautiful as always! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Aren't they all precious!! So great to see you too - you're a breath of fresh air, you! Hope to see you again soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh the tutu!!! So many sweet, precious, wonderful little girly things! Can't wait to meet your little sweetheart... getting closer!

    ReplyDelete