Wednesday, March 16, 2011

22 Weeks!

Today's date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How far along: 22 weeks

Sex: Girl Girl Girl!

Maternity clothes: A few items.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good, aside from last night when my back pain could be felt even through the night.

Best moment(s) of the week:  I know this will sound weird to a lot of you, but Brad and I started on our kitchen reno Saturday morning and it was really nice working on a big project together again.  It seems like we used to work on a lot of projects together (key word 'together'), but we haven't lately for whatever reason.  So, it was really fun working together all morning.  Having a fun partner makes otherwise boring jobs, like steaming and ripping down wallpaper...fun!

Movement: I've been feeling her more and more!  And every time I do, I press my hand on my belly to see if I can feel her with my hand too...usually to no avail.  But, yesterday when I felt her while at work, I pressed on my belly and felt her!  It was a quick little "blurp" (that's the sound effect I use, even though there is no sound involved) and I only felt it that once.  Brad can't wait until he can feel her : )

Food cravings/aversions: Nada.

Morning sickness: Nada.

Symptoms: As of this morning, the back pain is gone!  I know this can be controversial, but I went to a chiropractor this morning and I feel about 95% better.  Its amazing.  I can walk, sit, stand and move without pain.  This chiropractor was referred to my by a good friend and I really really liked him.  Conservative Catholic :)

Labor signs:
 Way too soon.

Belly button in or out: 
Definitely still in.

What I miss:
  A clean house : )  But I know that things have to get messy before they improve.

current condition of our dining room, which extends into the living room, too.


What I'm looking forward to: Girls weekend in 2 days!

Size and growth of our baby: Baby is now the length of a SPAGHETTI SQUASH!


At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her body and the deep wrinkles on her skin, which she'll sport until she adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside her belly, her pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

No comments:

Post a Comment