Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bump: 18 Weeks!

Its a beautiful sunny day here, although its quite chilly and very windy.  Brad had to go into work for a couple hours this morning, so Moose and I headed to the park with my friend Melissa and her dog Otis.  It was really nice to get out and walk in the crisp sunny day!

After a couple errands this afternoon, a trip to Home Depot and a visit to our new favorite furniture store, Arhaus, we're back at home and just finished our mini photo shoot.



And, since I don't feel like my belly is growing, lets see a little side-by-side comparison...


What do you think?  It seems smaller to me...I hope everything is ok!

Have a great weekend, everyone!  Enjoy the warm weather, if you still have it.  We're back into the 30's : )

xoxo,
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment