Tuesday, February 22, 2011

our first baby.

I think I have the sleepiest, snuggliest, cutest, most loving, best dog in the world.  These are just some of the pictures I've taken of him sleeping.  He snuggles up in the funniest positions sometimes, that I just can't resist capturing his cuteness!  He makes us laugh and we always tell him that its a good thing he's cute, because otherwise...well, you know what you want to do to a naughty dog sometimes ; )


I love watching him sleep...especially when he starts dreaming and his paws start twitching.  So funny!



And I think that I have a problem taking pictures of him.  He's our first baby, after all, but just wait until our real baby comes along : )

xoxo,
meghan

3 comments:

  1. i a;ways wondered how pets would react to a mew baby, esppecially if they are the "first baby"...looks like it will be super fun adding another member to the family..can't wait to see/meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're curious to see how he reacts to a new addition to the family, too. I think he'll end up being very protective...he's a good dog like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooooooooooooose is gonna be a GREAT big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete