Saturday, February 5, 2011

Without further ado...

First belly shots since there's finally something to look at!





There's definitely a bump there...and it looks a lot more prominent in these pictures than it does to me in real life!  YIKES!

I was officially 16 weeks on Wednesday, but we've decided to do belly shoots on Saturday's because we need the morning light and its the only morning my photographer husband and I are together in the morning.  Although, this morning, as we were about to take these pictures I realized my camera battery was dead...so, we had to wait until this afternoon around 5:00pm-ish, which is why the lighting isn't awesome.  Regardless, you get the picture : )

I think this will be a weekly Saturday ritual (for the next 24 weeks, at least), so check back soon!

xoxo,
meghan

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I need to see you in real life!!!! You are too cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are we up to a pomegranate yet....perhaps a grapefruit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww you are stunning!!!! i can't wait to touch/feel/love on your tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!!

    Daddio - we're still at an avocado! Check back on Wednesday to see what fruit/veggie is up next :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Meg! YOu can definitely tell your preggo now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meghan your cute little baby belly is adorable! You look so cute!!! Tell brad he did a very nice job photographing :)

    ReplyDelete